Have you ever considered Turkey as an export market? Turkey offers vast opportunities for Canadian suppliers of goods and services. Export Development Canada (EDC) is organizing a series of webinars to help you make an informed decision as to whether Turkey is a potential market for you.
This webinar series will provide you:
- Background information about Turkey as a country and as a potential market
- Insights into doing business in Turkey
- An opportunity to interact with Canadian companies who have succeeded in the market, and
- An opportunity to hear directly from three of Turkey’s largest conglomerates (ENKA, Mapa Group, and Tekfen Holding), about their lines of business, how to work with them, and their pipeline of projects
The first episode in our special four-part webinar series, “Turkey as an Export Market”, will feature export and market experts, as well as insights from Canadian suppliers who are successfully established in this exciting market. This webinar will air on Wednesday, September 23rd from 10:00 – 11:30 a.m. EST.
Subsequently, each of the three Turkish multinationals will present their specific company’s areas of operation, pipeline of projects and tips on doing business with them:
Wednesday, September 30, 2020 from 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. EST – ENKA
Wednesday, October 7, 2020 from 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. EST – Mapa Group
Wednesday, October 14, 2020 from 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. EST – Tekfen Holding
Tune in to learn about:
- Why you might consider Turkey as an export target
- How developing business in Turkey is unique
- What kinds of materials, goods and services these large Turkish companies may buy from Canada
- How to attract and develop their interest in your company’s offerings
- How doing business with Enka, Mapa and Tefken may differ from doing business with other market conglomerates
- How Canadian companies have found success in Turkey
Interested? Register here to participate in this webinar series. Once you are registered for the first episode, we will automatically send you the access information for the three remaining episodes. Participate in all or as many episodes as you like.
Can’t make the live webinars? Register anyway and we’ll send you a link to the on-demand version to watch at your convenience.
We look forward to you joining us for an engaging series.