OWIT-Toronto is partnering with the Trade Accelerator Program on a women-specific cohort in January 2020. This cohort will have a focus on women-owned or women-led companies, and will feature Canada’s top exporting advisors, resources and contacts.
Location and Dates for the TAP Cohort
The location for the training sessions will be at the Toronto Region Board of Trade, 77 Adelaide Street West, Toronto, and the dates for the cohort are as follows:
Cohort: Women-specific cohort
2-day workshop: January 20-21, 2020
Export Plan Day: January 27, 2020
Mentoring Day: March 3, 2020
- 51% owned by one or more women, OR managed by a women principal executive, OR controlled or operated by women in key business making decisions..
- Generates a minimum of $500k in annual revenues.
- Has been operating for two years.
- Is already exporting a product or service, but wishes to diversify its export markets - OR - has taken exploratory steps to start exporting.
- Is willing to dedicate two senior representatives to participate in the program.
As OWIT-Toronto is a partner, we can nominate companies to the TAP Program. Instead of the original cost of $5,000 per company, you would only need to pay the participation fee of $495 for the program.
When filling out the online form, applicants need to provide the name of OWIT-Toronto under the Nominating Organization field. Contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
You can apply online here.