YEAR OF THE WOMAN
Learn • Inspire • Connect with thought leaders from around the world
This daylong conference will feature a robust program of interesting and informational speakers followed by a late afternoon harbor tour of Port Tampa Bay concluding with a delightful evening at TBOWIT’s Annual Awards Dinner.
Topics to include global business practices, leadership, and empowerment.
Wednesday, October 23
- Orlando Business Tour Day (No Host Lunch/Dinner) 8:30 AM-4:30 PM
- Bus transportation will be provided from Orlando to Tampa.
Thursday, October 24
- #OWITConTampaBay - Year of the Woman! 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Port Tour (*Subject to Weather) 4:00 PM - 5:15 PM
- Awards Dinner 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Friday, October 25
- OWIT Board Meeting. All are welcomed to attend! 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- No Host Dinner at Brio, 6:30 PM (RSVP to email@example.com)
- This year the hotel of choice is the lovely LE MERIDIEN of TAMPA.
- 601 N. Florida Ave. Tampa, Florida 33602 USA
- October 23-26, 2019. Check-in Oct. 23 and Check-out Oct. 26.
- $189 a night. Reservations MUST be made before September 26, 2019.
- Book Your Reservation Here
- If you have any trouble booking reservations, contact Le Meridien 855-811-0049 and reference “OWITConTampaBay”.
- To request the same rate up to 3 days prior and after the event Contact Le Meridien 813-221-9555 and reference "OWITConTampaBay".
When does the Early Bird Sale end?
Early Bird Sale ends September 6th at midnight
Will I need to rent a car to get back and forth from the hotel?
Only if you want to. A shuttle will be provided between the hotel and the Conference.
What are the hotels amenities, parking, location, and business services?
See a listing here.
Want to discuss Sponsorship Options?
Contact our VP-Sponsorships Thamar Harrigan (firstname.lastname@example.org), or OWIT International President Jennifer Diaz (email@example.com).